View Single Post
Old 2012-01-27, 23:15   Link #113
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by octaviahawk View Post
I always wondered where he got that hawk summons from! Maybe we'll find out soon!
I hope so too. that summoning never sat well with me since it was so random and used by one of the 2 main characters no less.

Quote:
Is there a rule that a ninja can't summon more than one animal?
I don't think so. as ero-senn1n pointed out, pain summoned a bunch of different beasts. I also don't think sasuke would just lose his ability to summon snakes. its not like mondo had a chance to report back to his fellow snakes that sasuke used him. of course they must have noticed he was dead and that apparently nobody came to tell them what happened, but using the sharingan or rinnegan (like when controlling bijou) is all about forcing the beasts to your will. it doesn't matter if the snakes like sasuke or not, he can still summon them and manipulate them with the sharingan assuming the blood contract is still in existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
Yeah that's the same, how could you compare summons and Orochimaru's knowledge about morphing jutsus with this godzilla war.
how could you not? they're just more powerful giant beasts than those summonings from part 1. we've seen all sorts of giant beasts throughout the series including these bijou from time to time. its nothing new really, we just finally get to see these particular beasts go all out on each other.

edit: on a side note, just as some of us suspect that son goku may be from the same monkey tribe as enma, does anyone else wonder if katsuyu (tsunade's slug summon) is from the same slug tribe as the 6 tails?

Last edited by itachi-san314; 2012-01-28 at 00:01.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote