View Single Post
Old 2013-03-02, 18:17   Link #548
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Is "America evil"?
Well, as far as I can tell a large chuck of Americans think non-Americans are evil. The evil "universal health care" for example, which was claiming to be soviet style communism. Which means the entire Europe is now considered communists. And we know in America Communism is a code for Satanism.

There is also the argument that Obama is Kenyan, which makes Kenya evil. And also the claim that Obama is atheist, and atheism is bad. Which means the Prime Minister of Australia is evil. And taxes is evil. And... In short. Everything not American is evil. And since the only thing that truly defeat evil is hellfire, America needs to kill the rest of us for our own good...
Then all I can say to you is that you should probably stop letting your view of Americans be formed by the likes of Fox News or internet talking heads. What you're doing is no different than those that would blame 9/11 on the entirety of the Islamic world, or assume every muslim is a terrorist because a few are.

Quote:
I call it like it is. Because America doesn't do it anymore.
No, you call it like what you "think" it is. Tell me, in which American city have you lived? what kind of of actual interaction with Americans have you actually had to base your opinions on?"