View Single Post
Old 2011-02-09, 16:37   Link #41
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
You're not alone; I really haven't played anything Tales aside from Symphonia 2, the Vesperia demo (didn't really like the combat system from that one though, so I couldn't motivate myself to get the actual game...), and Graces f. But it's still awesome to see all of these characters from all these different Tales games interracting together.

And I love crossovers.
I've only played Vesperia I learn of Abyss through the anime, and watched the current Symphonia OVA, and I've watched Symphonia 2 walkthrough on youtube cause I don't have a Wii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Of course, though, there's the well-promo-ed scene of Marta, Collete, and Cheria together, all characters I do know.
Marta and Collete are adorable

I don't know Cheria very well, but I do know a couple of doujins with her heh...

The scene that caught my attention though is Yuri vs Leon vs Asbel... I can guess the Leon is very strong, and I know Yuri is pretty strong, but how is Asbel ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrinus View Post
Also, lol @ Emil and Ruca. Reminds me of that bonus DVD with Tales of Hearts featuring the skit of them trying (and failing) to introduce each other, only to go into their dark side modes and beat each other up instead while laughing maniacally.
Lol I remember that skit! It was all kinds of awesome seeing those two trying to talk to each other I don't know about Ruca's dark mode, but Ratatosk is one of my favorite characters, not just in the tales series, but in anywhere

Bad-freaking-assed.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote