View Single Post
Old 2012-11-02, 02:53   Link #400
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Not to say it's indicated directly, but when you can mention about what you do at work, with all the office experience involving the sou-uke and stuff, I suppose it can be deduced that yeah, this is a part-time writing job for him. (This author notes is rather tame though.), and 10.5 is even tamer with the content (think Fami got complains of it or something )

3rd question is stupidly funny and funnily stupid, I must say. It really says a whole lot when KOGURE AOI (READ: GYMNASTICS! GYMNASTICS!) is the only one with decent common sense amongst the 3rd years. If anyone wants me to do a translator commentary (read, snarking) here, I'll gladly do so.
Aoi? DECENT? her being the straight man of the bunch like Hideyoshi (sorry, Yuuko, you also flip and Aiko isn't helping)?

Ping... that has got to be the most lulzy thing I have ever read/heard from someone that scared the living crap out of the people in that haunted house WITH A LEOTARD.

also, here's dreaming that Aoi will take an interest to Akihisa in an onee-san like way, dooming him to his nee-san's smiling brutality, minami's beatdown and himeji's not-so-subtle yandere.

DO IT FOR THE LULZ, PING. DO IT FOR THE LULZ THAT WILL LEAVE ASTHMA TRIGGERS ALL ROUND (yes, I am one of them albeit mild) AND LULZ LACED IN READING.