View Single Post
Old 2008-03-22, 23:37   Link #454
gh0stmice
*Artist

im going to have to agree with angel shade.....i watched the first season, it was o.k.. just as angel shade stated above, it was pretty unique creative and visually attractive. But it had that gosh darn "run of the mill" harem love complex, the kind thats been done in almost all harems. all the girls flock to one guy, and that guy for some reason is completly oblivious despite the very apparent reactions and behaviors of "said" females....i thought that " well if they cut back on some of that high school drama, the show might have been better". which led me to believe that they might have changed it up alittle in the second season by cutting back on the unnessassary "slice of life" aspect of the show. but instead it seems they have capitalized on that one particualr point turning the series from an "action/romance/comedy" to a "heavy romance/crappy humor/and alittle bit of action"

one redeeming quality of the show is the character "margery"....i love that character and "marcus". those two were actually quite entertaining

fate/stay night is a whole lot better, IMO, as far as fantasy/action/romance goes