View Single Post
Old 2010-12-19, 03:15   Link #1909
savk696

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Finished.

Ohhhhh, it was so good!! RK07 and the Witch Hunt deserve every penny and praise for this. Simply beautiful, absolutely epic. I want to see an anime of this.

So, the prime Rokkenjima is actually more cruel than any of the tales. Who would've thought.
Then again in the ep6 addendum, Bernkastel is ordered to create a tale - not to show the truth of prime Rokkenjima. So she could just be lying about not being the game master here.
At the very least, I don't buy that stuff about Lion's world ending up the same way. That was just a malicious illusion.

Three statements to back that up:
1. In Lion's world, Battler hasn't committed any sin. Beatrice said that sin is what's causing lots of people to die. I'll trust her word over that cat.
2. Taking the former into account, there's no motive for Kinzo or any of the servants to bring out the epitaph. (so it's a tale without heart)
3. Bern has an obsessive grudge against Beatrice, so she is likely to make this kind of stuff up.
First time posting and I just want to mention a big thank you to RK07 for this epic tale and The Witch Hunters for their dedication and hard work translating this story, you guys did an amazing job.

Jaden I have a problem with your first statement, even though In Lion's world there is no witch, but it still does not indicate that Battler did not commit the sin. Wasn't the sin of not remembering hes proclamation to Shannon that he "will come on a white horse and rescue her?"

It is possible that the murder can still carry out, but Bernkastel's assertion that it was Rudolf and Kyrie who commited the murders has no substantial proof. I don't know about any one else, but I have not seen any proof in any of the episodes to justify Bernkastel's assertion.

How ever I agree with your 2nd and 3rd statement. And I also want to ask one question, did we ever find out the secret about Battler's birth? I have not been able to "connect the dots" with that riddle, unless I some how it has been mention and I missed it completely T_T