View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 09:46   Link #31
1337_haxor

Cool Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'll agree with that. I did not expect Orochimaru to ever return (beyond his pale imitation (Kabuto)).

Not disagreeing with you, but Sasuke never actually saw Tobi's face. Kisame and Zetsu are the only ones who know what Tobi looks like.

That being said, Orochimaru does know Shōshagan no Jutsu, which allows him to wear the face of anyone (by literally taking his victim's face) without being detected. So, it's not like Orochimaru can't do deep undercover work.
Actually, we should rather drift away from the tought of Orochimaru being Tobi.

Orochimaru was a member of Aktsuki and fled because Itachi burned him, Tobi founded the organization on the past (when Orochimaru was still on the leaf with Tsunade and Jiraya) and gave Pain his eyes.

It wouldn't make sense for a Sharingan seeker to have and use both Sharingan and Rinnegan and to have powerful Uchiha subordinates whilist still going after Sasuke.

Tobi predates Orochimaru but it's most likely that the later uncovered a lot of truths the former might have considered a taboo.

Tobi is more of a well intentioned extremist whereas Orochimaru is a complete monster who wants to absorb all knowledge in the world.

Changing subjects, I think that scroll reveals the truth behind the Rikkudou Sennin.

It shows how to summon from hell a demon like the Juubi and harness it's immense power for the user.
1337_haxor is offline   Reply With Quote