View Single Post
Old 2009-04-04, 18:39   Link #3053
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedd View Post
Question: Why isn't Haruhi in the current series list yet when its been everything but verified that a new season is airing and FMA was stuck up there almost a week before the remake is scheduled to air?
Because "everything but verified" is a fancy way of saying "not verified". This could be yet another Kadokawa troll. This could be the broadcast stations trolling us to get better ratings. This could be yet another example of our notoriously lazy anime "news" sites peforming their normal "copypasta" news gathering technique.

Until someone official from Kadokawa or KyoAni comes out and says "Yeah, we've got 14 new episodes sprinkled in there," we "know" nothing.

And I think that might be Kadokawa's genius. Here we fans are ripping, seeding, leeching, arguing, ranting, raving, lamenting, positing, and most of all watching what is officially still a rerun. If I were Kadokawa, I'd keep my mouth shut no matter what the truth is. At the very least, it will ensure some pretty good ratings for at least those first eight episodes...