View Single Post
Old 2008-02-04, 22:05   Link #124
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
YES. Because he knew Margery or Shana or Whilhelmina could fix everything no problem. It has happened BEFORE. It was not the first time. Get over yourself. Again it just disrupts flow. And personally I don't want to see minutes of him crying like a baby when there are actual problems and where people can actually die.
I must really have missed it. What has happened before that concerned the people he really cared for in comparison to what happened now? I assume you are talking about season 1, or else the fact that it's simply anything or anyone which/who has been severely injured. Ogata Matake is not simply just 'anyone' to him currently.

You know, it's precisely that Tanaka has seen this before and he knows the consequences that he was able to understand how fearful it is to lose someone you love, especially if you keep your connections with someone from the other world as strong as he wanted it to be in the past.

And again, I wonder what flow you're talking about? The main plot? The issues amongst Kazumi, Shana and Yuuji?