View Single Post
Old 2008-06-18, 13:23   Link #1429
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Agreed. Until the translators update us on this, may I suggest caution with this part of the info? Btw, it seems that the above speculation came from this スターターブック StSトレカSR15 (the StrikerS Starter Book, if I'm not wrong).
Good idea. I will enjoy playing with the ideas, but I won't seriously put them to paper untill we get a confirmation, or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
On a sidenote, I think re-watching the entire series (all three of it) might help some of us to get back in touch with the spirit of Nanoha. Or at least, that's my own prescription for myself .
I've been having laods of fun rewatching StrikerS lately. Watching it a second time, and with all episodes ready makes me wonder why everyone was so unhappy with it, I kinda forgot about all the bad things. I love StrikerS as much as A's now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Alternatively, Nanoha and Vita could have been about to stumble on something really important to Jail's plans--say, for instance, the facility responsible for creating Vivio--and he scrambled whatever forces he had on hand to take them out. This does open up some possibilities for usage in Comacanon, though...
Didn't Jail leave the cloning of Vivio to other scientists though?

Quote:
I just went back to the end of Classic to reference some of Chrono's spells, specifically Blaze Cannon (which, incidentally, doesn't look anything like the fire-element spell wikipedia claims it is) and.... well.... am I the only one here who tears up every single time the OP starts playing?
I love Massive Wonders (second StrikerS OP) myself.

Quote:
And on a related note, are there any objections to giving Iris a bunch of different elemental spells but no elemental alignment? I've noted that Chrono's wiki entry claims he's particularly skilled with elemental conversion, and I was thinking of giving Iris a similar ability boosted by her Unison, sort of the elemental version of a jack of all trades.
Nope, no problem. So far all we know is that elemental spells casted by a mage without an affinity seem to need an incantation (nothing big, the teeny tiny two line ones that Chrono and Hayate use seem to do just fine) but with a Unision, you could always say that the Unision takes care of that. I don't see a problem with it.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote