View Single Post
Old 2007-01-06, 16:59   Link #38
Nicol Armarfi
Blobbery.

Send a message via AIM to Nicol Armarfi Send a message via MSN to Nicol Armarfi
I've always liked:

Meine Liebe Weber OP: Akatsuki by alice nine.: 10/10. Not only is it one of my favourite songs, it's also animated very nicely, and the lyrics and music sync incredibly well with the video.

Baki The Grappler (dub) OP: Child Prey by Dir en grey: 8/10. Child Prey was the first song I heard by Dir en grey, and remains one of my favourites. Although... The lyrics don't sync with the video, but the music does. I also don't like how badly the song was cut to fit 1 minute.

Xenosaga The Animation OP: ??? by ???: 10/10. Wonderfully orchestrated chorale music, a very dark and nostalgic feel to fit most parts in the anime. It also syncs well with the general feeling of the video, saddly I have no clue what the lyrics are.

Narutaru OP: ??? by ???: 9/10. I've loved the upbeat, rythmic tune for quite sometime, even when I first saw Narutaru so many years ago (not to be confused with "Naruto"). The lyrics don't match the video or anime, but the childish harmonica solo's match with the childish crayon drawings aswell (despite the dark feel of the anime itself).
Nicol Armarfi is offline   Reply With Quote