View Single Post
Old 2009-08-20, 21:24   Link #1125
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Using 'dream' to describe their life is great. What is also interesting is what they would call real life would be a dream or nightmare, as Reiji referred to it in the beginning of the series (if I recall correctly) to a normal person.

Cal's design was dissapointing. Its extremely hard to believe she would grow that much in two years time, even with growth hormones. The body can only grow so much in a certain amount of time. And yes, her breasts had way too much attention. Her outfit was pretty bad too. That perverted bastard probably picked out her clothes.
Yea this is a problem for me because its obvious that a Elen vs Cal fight is coming and with how Cal has been presented i just cant get that much into it. Maybe when i watch her fight and when she finally snaps it will even out but right now she looks more like a tramp than an trained killer.

Whats going to sum it all up for me is seeing if Reiji can pull the trigger on Cal if he is forced too. Then again Cal might only want Elen dead but that what does SM want with Reiji? I have a feeling that in the end Inferno is going to WISH they would have just let these 2 go.

anyone with anymore info from ep 21 please PM me.