Thread: 07-GHOST anime
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-01, 02:43   Link #225
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
Natsu, oddly enough, I don't really support any pairings here in the series, so I certainly don't remember trying to convert you. I do remember ragging on about Mikage, although I suppose I should shift most of the tirade to the writers. But that's another story entirely, and I'm watching this show for the action and Frau alone anyway, as the man is made of good stuff.
Indeed, you are trying to make Mikage get out of my list of slash pairings with the rants, which to me translated a bit to converting me out of Mikage pairings Seems like I kind of forgotten that you only fangirled about Frau, not any pairings in particular when I typed that comment. (That and my misconception that you are secretly trying to convert me into FrauxTeito when you fangirled about Frau. Gotta be careful later when I come to IRC~)

(Though it's a rarity that you do not support any pairings when Frau is being an awesome man... But I can of understand it with Labrador being my favourite of the trio but I never paired him off with anyone XD)

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2009-05-01 at 02:56.
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote