View Single Post
Old 2008-03-25, 02:27   Link #485
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Meh, I knew long ago that there was a train wreck. Honestly I'm only watching it because there would be a second season, because if the second season ends well, then the first season's trainwreck...will be irrelevant?

Anyways, the purpose of the buddy list is to have a plus after the buddy's name. That's what I found out so far. You might have more luck, Manabi hater.

EDIT: I need to turn on pictures. I also need a new Avatar/Signature. Nagisa makes me sad.
Kind of, but the cliffhanger that you probably know about isn't the real "high point" of the trainwreck. When I saw the ending scene and the time left in the video, I knew that there was going to be a cliffhanger, but the rest of the last two (technically three) episodes was more wreck-ish, what with deus ex machina x 50, several unexplained events, flying tops of doom, Higurashi-esque faces, and mecha on rollerblades.

It's still a pretty good anime in general though.

And I noticed the plus sign, but I'm not quite sure what the significance is. I can find KholdStare on the list at the bottom more quickly? yay.