View Single Post
Old 2009-11-05, 14:54   Link #95
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Opinion of the chapter
This was a good chapter. Its about time White Beard got himself into the battle.

Buggy and Luffy
I was wondering when Buggy the Clown was going to get his ass handed to him by one of the power houses. Buggy as well as Luffy have been running on sheer luck. Lucks going to run out for luffy as well. Luffy better have Gear 4 or find out how to use haki or have a plan. If he doesn't Luffy will be on the sideline just like buggy.

Croc
The more I see Croc the more I like him. The guy doesn't do what you think he will do. He always got a disrespectful attitude with people and if he isn't the leader then he is your enemy. What a unique character.

White Beard and the Admirals
The fact that White Beard is on the march personally marines are in deep shit. That means Akoiji, Akainu, and Kizaru are going to have to really fight. To see the admirals have to go all out will be very interesting. I believe at least one of the three Admirals going to die or get crippled. I also see Commodore Smoker (Logia User) replacing or joining the ranks of the Supreme admirals in the future.

Fleet Admiral Sengoku's Tactics
That was a pretty good plan by Fleet Admiral Sengoku to play with squado and put doubt among the pirates like that. But I believe this plan only made the pirates even more dangerous. With what White Beard said on the last page in Chapter 563, it seems like he going all out.

Now on the Marines side Fleet Admiral Sengoku ordered his men to pull back further into the base in chapter 562 because White Beard was ordered his men to rush them. In Chapter 563 Admiral Sengoku as ordered the siege walls to be raised because the pirates are pushing further in. This is just my opinion but it seems Fleet Admiral Sengoku is forcing his marines to fight by trapping them in base with no escape. If they can't escape or flee like the one marine tried to do in Chapter 556 then the Marines will have no option but to fight. If this is true the Fleet Admiral Sengoku is a smart man. This will make the marines into a dangerous opponent because they have nothing to loose either and increase there chances of survival and victory against the pirates. This is also a tactic pulled straight out of Sun Tzu "Art of War"

Last edited by grey_1960; 2009-11-05 at 15:07.