View Single Post
Old 2006-05-25, 00:14   Link #31
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Geezus, so many of them. Guess I can bring'em down to a few categories.

Angelic Layer - Starry Sky - If anyone has listened to this and seen the ending sequence of AL, then I guess it's not hard to realize the same. This is a song that has always sent me forward, even against all odds. It was also the first time I realized the phrase "Motto Tsuyoku", which was clearly expressing the time I was going through at the time I started with the series. After 5 years I still get the same feeling every time I heart it.

YuYu Hakusho - Hohoemi no Bakudan
YuYu Hakusho - Daydream Generation
- First anime I ever saw and one of the major things that changed my life back when I was a kid. Although I'm more sensitive to the translated versions for my language (Portuguese), they still bring about the same exciting feeling I had whenever the show was about to start.

Akihabara Deno Gumi/Cyber Team in Akihabara - Hot Spice - Although I don't like the name of the song that much, I just love it like hell. It's the song that plays at the end of the movie, also one of the songs that has greatly had an impact on me. I still remember how excited I was after watching it (It was also the first nonsense-comedy movie I had seen, and I was expecting to see the whole show not long from there). We even set up a RPG based on Dungeons and Dragons 3rd Ed. to play CTA :P

PatLabor - Condition Green - Another song that puts me back on my feet and sends me forward whenever I need that little push. It's from the first Mech anime I had ever seen, and as I'm a big mech fan nowadays you might know how big of an impact that had been. I also consider myself very related to Noah in her feelings, on how she named her Labor after her deceased dog.

Rurouni Kenshin - Heart of the Sword - Zomgar. Who has seen RK KNOWS this is definetly one of the best songs in the show. (Kay, I might be wrong.) Still, it has the second best ending sequence, and it's so freaking exciting to watch it over and over. 1/3 Junjou Na Kanjou has the best sequence, IMO, and the song is just b34ut3fu11.

Full Metal Alchemist - Rewrite - Oddly enough, I'm listening to it now. It's one of those songs that will bring me back of any depressed state. I also get the shivers whenever I see the beginning of the opening sequence of the song, where you're on the elevator, looking at the whole ancient Central city. I think that's one of the best anime passages ever.

403 - Southern Cross - Melodic metal to the core. A little different than the others, this one gives me an adrenaline rush whenever I listen to it. It makes me remember of the Flash animation made by Clairvoyance (Which unfortunately I can't get a link to his personal website, but I leave THIS link. Watch it. You won't be disappointed.), and it just makes me wanna get out there and punch someone. Well, you get the idea. ZOMFG Just found out that they made another one, now with Northern Lights (another great song.) Link: http://www.freeonlinegames.com/play/2849.html

Sheesh, now after seeing this one I can't write anymore. I'll come up with something else later when my heartbeats aren't 200 per minute.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote