View Single Post
Old 2007-06-07, 01:01   Link #184
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Your degree is actually a lot less light than the other things we talk of here. Congratulations!

I did click on Chihara Minori's PV. Not my style, to put it one way. I've enjoyed her singing more in other pieces.

Motteke was in sixth place for the past week. It was in ninth place on Monday's daily chart, but slipped out of the top twenty for Tuesday, the day fourteen of that day's top twenty songs were released. We'll see if the new releases sink below it in the days to come.

I will hardly claim it is great music, but it is a charming novelty piece, and quite infectious. It's one of the few OPs that I watch every time I watch an episode, but because of the combination of animation and music, not for the music alone.

Actually, the best music I've heard recently was six guys from two semi-pro bands playing at a party in someone's barn. There's so much good music around, but it's not always on the charts, and not always that easy to find.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-06-07 at 07:51.