Thread: Licensed Ano Natsu de Matteru
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 15:40   Link #273
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Hahaha, I loved Kaito's sister's threat to start crying if he didn't see her off XD I sure am going to miss seeing her in the next few episodes (I'm assuming we'll see her sometime later on...thats just my guess) She was a funny character to watch Especially her confrontation with Ichika at the tables near the start of the episode

Mio 0_0 She is one frisky girl, being able to walk around naked in her room If only that stuffed bear she was carrying was a little smaller...all would not be hidden

I feel a little sorry for Kanna...well, I did feel sorry for her. She seems worried about Kaito getting into a relationship with Ichika, but after how she spoke to Ichika near the end, I just want Ichika to abduct her

Also, did Remon give them alcohol? Is she even old enough to buy alcohol? XD

Lastly...I want that "Who's the king?" game...If it can make people pose like this:

Spoiler for I want it...:

Lastly, I'm feel like Kaito is going to have a hard time...it looked as if he was about to confess to Ichika at the end but she told him not to say it (Which could affect Kaito later on) But at the same time, I have a bad feeling that Kaito will be having the same problems with the marks appearing on his body, but without Ichika being around at certain times. He'll be in big trouble.