View Single Post
Old 2009-03-12, 21:20   Link #86
pcube19622
ho hee~
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to pcube19622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
danin8r44 and panzerfan: To clue you in, I usually play paladin-types (the diplomatic but can fight type, not the lawful stupid metalhead type) so the T-51b is up my alley... Despite my having a 100 Sneak score, haha.

Back to the episode... I think in the end, some viewers will feel cheated. Really. Especially if they missed all the magical references about how the TOWN, yes, the TOWN was trying to teach the kid who hated it a valuable lesson.

...About NOT insulting the TOWN.

Just kidding.
im not sure which game are you talking about@@" and i do agree that the core of the story is about the town and people

we see that ushio in the illusionary world was giving tomoya a vision of what is to come in his life, but then we go through Clannad and AF till ep 22, we see everything changed into a happy ending after the illusionary world got nuked. theres one important lesson that is conveyed but seems like no one noticed it, in the first episode of Clannad nagisa said "NOTHING WILL STAY UNCHANGED". i think nagisa also meant that even the FUTURE will not stay unchanged, that there is no destined future, that we can change the future ourselves.

this is just something i felt after finishing the episode

overall i love Clannad but AIR is still my favorite from KEY~