View Single Post
Old 2009-09-12, 20:46   Link #359
Heminga13
Wannabe Sleuth

Well, we probably shouldn't worry about anything until after this airing is finally over to make sure there isn't anything crazy planned.

Anyway, just to throw out some stuff to discuss should this airing end like predicted, if the titles of threads can be changed, I would first add 'no Yuutsu' to all of the ones related to TMoHS. Whatever comes after this will very likely have a new name so it'd be confusing having everything just named 'Suzumiya Haruhi' lol.

I would also suggest changing all of the episode threads to 'Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (2009)' and then list them by the 2009 episode order. I believe it's easier just to have new fans watch the 2009 order to avoid the big mess of trying to understand what episode to watch when. All they'd have to hear about is how many episode of Endless Eight to watch <_<. I'd still list the (2006) episode number at the end of the appropriate episodes, though.

For example, Melancholy I would be something like:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (2009) - Episode 1 Discussion / Poll [(2006) - Episode 2]

I think the only other thread that would need to be changed as well would be the 2006 series impression thread, which could just have 'no Yuutsu (2006)' added in the right spot.

But that's assuming thread titles can be changed, so if not then it won't be as simple as that lol.

Heminga13: Speculating and anticipating 'The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya' movie since August 3, 2009.