View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 21:30   Link #30940
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Jessica mentions there can only be 1 answer and it being impossible to reach something else than 3.
Battler got 1.

The others ridicule battler for thinking of an answer apart for the obvious one which I point to my first sentence of the answer being written in the book by the ones who made it.

Battler came up with his conclusion because he thought the obvious answer was too easy to be a puzzle.
Theres even the quote that:
"These are usually set up so that a number smaller than you expect is the answer."

In the book the answer is said to be 3.
"Battlers answer is smaller than in the book is he correct?"
"Yes he is.....battler-san is correct the answer is 1.

"A mistake by the ones who made the book.I imagine there's a picture of a flat cylinder there in Marias book"
"uuu- there is.Right here."
The flat cylinder is the proof that the answer in the book was wrong thus the ones who made it placed a mistake not being the actual answer yet still an answer but not THE one.
Erika even points out that Battler is correct in both brains and cheese.
And Kyrie:
"It never mentioned how flexible it was"

Interestingly, George knew the actual result cause he said:
"I know this one.So I'll stay quite."

Battler got the actual result by thinking its too easy and overthinking while Erika knew BOTH answers and simply thought of the mistake made by the ones who made it.

As in:
Don't rely on the answer in the book, use your own interpretation to think of the actual answer.The only rule is the red truth.
Actually the problem isn't that Battler got the right answer, the problem is the author of the book made a mistake.
The number he wanted the readers to reach was 3. That was the correct answer to his puzzle but he explained his puzzle poorly giving space to an alternative solution.

If we want it's a warning to what will happen later when Erika will trap Battler in the room sealing even the chain because the duck tape's lenght wasn't strickly fixed but vaguely stated as 'enough to seal 3 rooms' and she stretched the interpretation so that she had enough to seal 3 rooms not just by sealing the doors but also by using it to repair the chain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Like said:
I believe Yasu is true, but there is another force at play except her, one that is the actual truth.
Might refer to Kyrie and Rudolf.
Perhaps Yasu planned to do carry out the killings but the two took matters into their own hands in order to grab the gold.
Battler might have been their accomplice but Yasu converted him which is how he escaped from the Island.

Didn't Battler disappear when he was supposed to meet with Rudolf at the chapel?
Perhaps thats when he escaped.
Well, it's clearly implied in Prime it wasn't Yasu who did the killing so the incident is surely someone else's job.

The problem is that on the gameboard for Ep 1-5 is clearly Yasu.
Ep 6 points at Erika so unless someone will manage to make a theory that say that Erika is another Yasu's persona, I'll say she was the murderer and that, at best, Yasu got anticipated by her.

But, even though I think it would be interesting if Yasu and Erika were the same person, I doubt someone can find a way for it to work...
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote