View Single Post
Old 2007-01-30, 11:40   Link #84
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Rurik, whatever man... I'm tired of arguing with a child. I call my friends idiots but I still like em... and let me show you why you are not using your comon sense.
Youve be surprised who are you calling a child. But, is fine, its really something normal that at losing end of a debate some poster beggin to talk about the poster, and not the post itself.

Quote:
As it is rightnow, Kakashi, Ino and Chouji were pretty much done for and would have been goners if it wasn't for the back up team. So Shika made a worse Strategy because of Kakashi? Are you saying that Kakashi is a burden and not an asset?
Don’t put words in my mouth, I didn’t say it was a worst strategy, I said “You don’t know that, It could had been better or worst, Shika changed his plan when Kakashi was introduced to the team, get that He changed the plan.”

You don’t know if without Kakashi the Plan Shikamaru had before hand would have worked out better than the one with Kakashi, is not that Kakashi is a burden, rather, he is variable in an Equation.

A Variable in an equation doesn’t mean it would give value to the result, it would just throw a different or same results than the previous equation that did not included that variable. So the first plan made by Shika could had been completely different from the One made with Kakashi, and hence we don’t know the success rate of this plan compared to the one with Kakashi.

To put it better, The queen is the strongest piece in Chess, however that doesn’t mean strategies made by lesser pieces cant be better than those who are made using the Queen.

And once again you failed to asnwer my question of who you think is the best strategist shown in the series.