View Single Post
Old 2012-11-17, 09:32   Link #5450
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I came back from the celebrations. I did somethings I can't remember. and I woke up with a note that says "Charlie is with you." Charlie is also a woman's name right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
is it me or did kira started sensing people at the start of the final ep of seed?
He could sense Rau in the end of SEED. In Destiny he sensed Mu and Rey which confused me as those are the only people able to sense others ("he can only sense people with the same traits?")

I don't think they are going to rewrite parts from Destiny like Kira's actions as joining Orb and fighting was already hypocrite to begin with and his dialogue with Durandal was incorparated everything he learned in SEED ("There are no better people", "everybody can improve", "A world of sins can still improve", "If the world goes crazy again I be there to fight", "Why does every character voiced by Kenichi Suzumura have a bad luck?", etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
Final battle will need major work though. They could also have Shinn and maybe even Lunamaria quit the battle instead of being taken out of Athrun and have Shinn learn the truth out of Durandal's own mouth by having them chase after Athrun into Durandal's sith throne room.
Just how many people fit inside that room?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote