View Single Post
Old 2009-04-20, 09:03   Link #2040
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Perhaps I need to describe how I view the scout round. Currently my opinion of the scout round consist of a few parts. The scout itself, a dense packet of energy, a renewable shield protecting both scout and energy source and a transmitter. The scout itself is protected against AMF by the shield which is constantly eroded but draws energy/mana from the packet to renew it. It searches the area until the last bits of mana where it simply transmitted a not found to Nanoha before expiring or a target located with the coordinates.
it's a interesting view, but i see AMF as much more powerful. We know AMF can counteract a normal shooter in a split second. if the drain is constant, and it searched in the craddle for 10 min (*very* conservative estimate) then it will have the time to maybe erodes 1000 shooters.

There is a limit of how much nanoha can pack into her W.A.S i believe.

Edit: Of course, there is a possibility that it can dissolve a shooter by catostophical failure (i mean it attacks a point hat dissolves everything else), in which case it might be quite a bit slower.