View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 11:17   Link #1847
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Hm, it's not that clear in Volume 1, but I think you're wrong. When he fought "Gleameyes" the "new" sword he pulled out, was equipped in his left. As far as I'm aware, he always wields the black sword in his right.

EDITED: Just looked at the illustrations for Volume 1, he's wielding Dark Repulser in his left. So I'm right. Liz would beat herself up so much! :O

Also in Volume 2, during the Liz SS, when he demonstrates Dual Blades to her, he wields Dark Repulser in his left hand as well.
After he demonstrates his duel wielding and chases her down to thank her, this scene happens:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LN
Kirito smiled as well, giving a deep nod. Next, he swung his left hand, opening a window. Just as I wondered what he was up to, the «Elucidator» was removed from his back, stored into the inventory. Following that, he manipulated his equipment figure, materializing a new sword in its place. «Dark Repulser», the white sword filled with my emotions.

"From today onwards, this sword will be my partner. The bill will... be settled for in the other world."
So apparently he promised to use her sword as his main sword that would be the one materialized on his back. So if it turns out that he wasn't, I think she'd be more annoyed that he broke his promise to her.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote