View Single Post
Old 2008-09-08, 01:03   Link #479
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrickjubei View Post
If Michel/Mikhail(every fansub spells it different, go figure) is truly dead, someone did some lousy scripting. Just when Mikhail and Klan relationship was starting to bloom they kill him?! I still think he will mysteriously pop up later.
The more I think, the more I believe a second season will come out. If Sheryl is cured (which should be done for the sake of EITHER ending of the current story on a high note or opening the door to a second season), I would kill to see her come back strong as an idol with Ranka in a long quest for truth.

Now that you say it, it seems a little weird to kill Michel right now just after his relationship with Klan just bloomed. What's even stranger is how Grace played with Michel's mind by reminding him of the incident with his dead sister; we all said that Jessica's death was surrounded by mystery and Grace went out far to dig that information. I wouldn't be surprised if Grace "recruits" Michel in her little army using the painful memories of Jessica the same way she did on Brera. That way, we'd have some good mystery for all "detectives" here to work on.