Thread: Licensed Symphonic Poem Eureka Seven
View Single Post
Old 2006-01-15, 19:03   Link #64
Not_At

I finally decided to try Eureka 7 and Episode 14 seemed like a good place to start, since it was a recap episode and I could read what happened earlier without being to far behind. I just have some quick questions for anyone who's really knowledgeable about the setting.

Setting: Does anybody know what year Eureka Seven takes place, or how the world was affected by the Summer of Love besides Traplar (sp?) particles appearing? What about politics - I'm guessing there's a world government and a world military like in Gundam, but no individual countries, right? The architecture is impressive, so I guess it might take place anywhere from 2050 - 2200?

I'm sure they've revealed this by episode 37, but Eureka
Spoiler:

Did Holland and his crew steal the G-G from that tall military tower in an episode of the series (where his pilot has to pull up at the last minute and Holland meets up with them after flying over a European-looking city), or is that just new flashback footage from that episode?

I think that's it...it'd be helpful there was a website with character guides or terms or something, but I think I can figure out the rest on my own as I watch. ^^ Thanks!

Last edited by Not_At; 2006-01-15 at 19:14.
Not_At is offline   Reply With Quote