View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 14:24   Link #6389
Chris38

Personally, I'm glad that Godou has such a limited access to the authorities that he obtained from Verethragna, since having an unlimited access to them, would make him a little too powerful (think, what would happen, if he could cast the White stallion + the Boar + the Sword, at the same time - I think only a few gods could survive a combo like that. )

After all, Godou has obtained all the forms that Verethragna had - which, makes him pretty unique among the Campione that we have been introduced to so far.

In other words, while I think the restrictions on Godou's authorities are going to be lessened, once he gets more used to the mentality of a warrior - personally, I doubt they will be fully gone, since that would make Godou a little too powerful - and there would be no point, for the girls to stick around him - or at the very least, we wouldn't see him ... having lip to lip contact with them, since if Godou had an unlimited access to his authorities - he wouldn't need the sword, for each (or most of them) of his fights against a God.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote