View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 08:11   Link #5668
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
No, Azrael wanted the mass driver, Morgenroete, and test his new Gundams.

And, again once you've beaten your enemy, there is no surrender. Your enemy is defeated already.
LOL that’s a given since that was his original goal. I didn’t forget it and I thought I don’t even have to mention it. It was Azrail’s ego that makes him wants to humiliate Uzumi (assuming he took your advise by not killing himself and continue living either forced to surrender or captured as a prisoner).

Quote:
Of course it did. Do you really think the marriage could've happened in such an open space if Orb wasn't a peaceful country. Do you really think Orb would be a peaceful country if there has been some drastic change like what would happen if people in the US could no longer vote?
You know, contrasting public opinion doesn’t have to go all-out civil war like you said. Some little crowd of protestors shown is good enough (ORB has been a peaceful country for a while, the citizens aren’t use to violence, let alone committing all-out civil war in such a short time). Plus, the wedding took place not long enough with the deals, so large scale uprising at the moment is very unlikely.

Quote:
He could do better if he wanted to.
Your opinion is as valid as mine.

Quote:
No, by forming an alliance with them.
Forming an Alliance to help exterminate an entire race? With that said race also a large part of ORB's citizens? The treaty might not blatantly stated it, but Uzumi already saw through the Federation's true objective (lead by Azrail). Well, I don’t know about you, but I personally think it’s not an option. As for ORB, once again, the alliance simply doesn’t go well with their ideals. Also, the “Alliance” is just in-name-only imo, the truth is: ORB is ordered to drop their neutrality and freedom as a sovereign nation and reduces them into Federation’s loyal dog. It’s George W. Bush’s “If you’re not with us, you’re against us” crap all over again, only with more sinister Nazi-like goal this time.