View Single Post
Old 2006-11-10, 05:08   Link #2053
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

@13: Kudos is a common form of praise ... a little more is said on Wiki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
Ok, I'd say the sig is Top 25.. the only problem I have with it is that the font is pretty small and a little fuzzy.. hurts my eyes.. and the avatar.. mm.. top 15.. nice to see you using an avatar with that kind of feeling.. people usually avoid them.. ^^
The font on the sign is small because otherwise it would have stepped on bench's toes.. and anyway the focus is not the font, it's the picture.
As for the avatar, I guess I'm just an unhealable romantic ^^ ... and that is reflected on my works .. if the kind of feeling I try to give is gotten by the viewer, then that makes me somehow glad ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
I'd rate your title but I don't understand it, and you haven't place anything as your profile picture.. ^^'
As for the title it's just the series' name, but how comes about the profile picture. I do have one, and it's a gif:

It comes from Whisper of the Heart, a movie which I wholeheartedly suggest to whoever hasn't watched it ^^

-------------------------------------
Anyway:

Heikuro: Too much red and too much characters (which lead to confusion). Basically, the viewer doesn't know where to watch, in your sign, while I think there's always to be a focus, a distinguished subject, standing out from the others. Also borderless. I'll be a bit more lenient than ~Tsukuyomi , but not as much as I would .. 5/10

~Tsukuyomi: well, let's say it's spectacular for the eyes, though the artifacts are clearly visible. In facts it is just 23 Kb and jpeg. Maybe trying png and eventually (if size becomes too big) reduce the size of the pic.. A small border would still suit imho (either thin black, either white+black combo). But it's undeniable that the impact of the sign is actually good 7,5/10