View Single Post
Old 2008-10-07, 10:58   Link #8129
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Lol! I managed to complete my MG Impulse in just two days!!

Onto my short review of the model kit:

- The Core Splendor doesn't look anything like it's anime counterpart
- The Force Shilouette wings... Can they be any longer? My jaw dropped when I completed the Shilouette pack.
- Arms: Not quite tight as i hoped....
- Legs: Too tight! And I'm still trying to get used to transforming it into the Leg Flyer.
- Head: Much more slimmer compared to my No Grade 1:100 Sword Impulse.
- Torso: Didn't know the vulcan section could fold to cover the Impulse's face
- Overall: Pretty sleek kit, haven't posed it yet since I'm getting an action base for it tomorrow.

One thing I liked about this kit is that it surpassed it's HCM-Pro counterpart in terms of appearance and proportions. The feets are not Sandrock-huge like the HCM-Pro's. and it has seemingly more movable parts and details. Especially the shield's sliding gimmick, this Gunpla managed to pull that one off quite well.

One downfall though: The beam part for the Excalibur... The tip part fits like a glove but the linear part is just a little too tall fit into the Excalibur, once I fitted the beam in, the mid part of it bended..... Not cool. Otherwise, this kit scores well in over all, you won't regret buying this kit!

(Next in my list: MG Infinite Justice)