Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 03:44   Link #638
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Wow, thanks for the translations guys, although I was surprised to see that the ending covers stuff even the Kotawaru manga hasn't yet. How the hell are we getting all through all of that in 1 cour.....
Yeah when i noticed that there was a bit in the opening that matched up with someing that was part of the current issue of the Kotawaru manga I knew we were going to get quite a bit of triming on stuff. Even though a good amount was cut between Hero and Deamon Lord I do think it does it justice. Although I do miss the way the manga has DL spell out that what the rulers were doing was just makeing him an assassin and that would not end the war.

As for romance the ep makes it clear that both DL has been crushing on Hero for a while and from the comments that the mage from Hero's party makes he's not too experienced with women and DL was basicly telling him to mary her. Of course he's going to freak.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote