View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 09:59   Link #7
relentlessflame

*Administrator

With all due respect, I think this thread is a bit silly. We do have Forum Rules against pointless and nonsense posts, and the staff do enforce it as we can. But, at the same time, we're not going to edit/remove/censor posts just because people have strong emotions about the subject matter. We try to encourage people to be more articulate, and will delete/warn/infract when people get out of hand. But, by the same token, if there is indeed some sort of trend here, I don't exactly know how to stop it. Being the arbiter of just how much substance a post needs to have to be permitted is not so easy; I'm not sure that I can so easily identify the "Kaioshin bar of Quality".

So anyway, if someone posts a pointless/nonsense post, report it. Don't just say "it's everywhere, so you guys do something about it". We have to make decisions on a case-by-case basis and deal with problems that we see.

I'm locking this thread because I really don't see what else there is to say on this topic.

P.S. Isn't this thread basically just rageposting because of all the rageposters?