Old 2011-03-18, 23:16   Link #8999
Miraluka
Banned

EDIT:
NT Chapter 2, complete.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...apter_2#Part_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Because while he use them, they werent killed and this was pointed on the novel, while Kihara was doit or I kill you, fail and die, fail and I would hunt you and kill you.

Theres a hell of a difference.

Neither aqua or the pope note this, just because you didnt note something it doesnt make u outright dump.
The pope knew he wasn't a good person and wanted to not be close to a person like him.
Kinda makes him dumb when he is called a sage .

Killing people and using them as guinea pigs to be disposed like nothing and , children included, just because they're not catholics is out of Christian teachings, very out.

Quote:
“This really is a pain. I could easily defeat them on my own, but they focused their attack on the magicians using this. And that will clearly have an effect on the spell. Really now, not being able to use human spells can be a real problem sometimes. Now I’ve had victory snatched from my grasp thanks to those mediocre magicians. It seems calling it quits here and leaving would be the best plan now.”
He doesn't care if they get killed just C-document safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I don't think they used the same ordnance like they did in Russia. Else, everything there would be a sea of magma instead of Avignon being merely consumed by firestorm.
Thats because Accelerator told them to foccuse only at one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Also, it's amazing that for a GRS member, even Kanzaki or Knight Leader would murder him with ease. Either Raphael is really stingy with its given abilities or Terra is just damned weak.
I wonder, Raphael is more related to healing than any other thing in this series.