View Single Post
Old 2008-10-06, 12:22   Link #93
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
What bothers me is that NO ONE seems to see that Schneizel was geassed. I mean, talking with a guy who, I suppose, repeats "i serve zero, I serve zero" etc. would feel a bit weird no?

Same as what Gaohai was. And XingKe saw immediately that something went wrong.

This time, no one is shocked >_>
Well, if the new Zero tells Schneizel to "stay quiet" or "don't mention you are my servant in public"...I'd think he would be a little more convincing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
The thing about Nunnally and Sayoko's death is that their were listed dead on the website and literally brought back to life after that.

There are more named characters that returned alive after supposed death scenes than characters that stayed dead.Just mentioning that I'm one of the people who liked more or less the entire season and I believe he is dead.

Whether he is dead or alive is both fine to me anyway, but I still believe he is dead. It would be better for him to die with his sins and not need to live a life of guilt, even worse if he's immortal.
You do have a point about that last part, though I am open to both outcomes, but about the first...regardless of what the website said, and for the first week they were both listed as MIA, there was information in the same episode that could help explain why they were able to survive. It wasn't like there was absolutely nothing other than writer's whim to support that. There were already theories explaining why they could survive, relatively early on. It does look somewhat anti-climatic, that is true.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote