View Single Post
Old 2012-01-25, 03:35   Link #4431
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Yes, you were great at converting third downs, until you ran into a wall. And that wall was San Francisco's D.

New Orleans is going to have to learn how to win games away from the dome if they want to reach the Super Bowl again. The only exception to that is is they consistently have the number one seed over and over and over. Or if the seeds above them are dome teams. Because if they have to go outside they'll probably lose again.

The 49ers receiving corps is God-awful. Crabtree is approaching bust-status too. That guy gets no separation. Personally I think his days are numbered with the 49ers. Mario Manningham, the Giants third receiver would probably be number one on our depth chart. Free agency is LOADED with high profile wide receivers this offseason. We might just make a run at them. Also in the draft I'm hoping we use our first pick on a wide receiver. Maybe Alshon Jeffery. Josh Morgan is coming back too and he in my opinion is definitely the best receiver on our roster. He was off to a great year until he broke his ankle.
Actually Crabtree didn't too badly this season, he actually leads The Niners in receiving yards this season and could very well manage at least 1,000 next season, the problem with is just that he choked in the playoffs. I agree with you about Josh Morgan having potential. And I do think that we should go for more depth on the receiving chart, because that's what utterly killed us during the regular season.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote