View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 04:26   Link #12
Quadratic
SIBYL salesman

Warning: I've watched the shows I'm suggesting, but can't guarantee you'll enjoy some of them. I can't remember some of them myself, lol, but they were watchable. You might like them more than me considering some of the shows you've listed you've enjoyed doesn't match with mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genstone View Post
3) NO DEMONIZATION OF MEN!
I hate anime (or any real person for that matter) with female characters assuming all males are evil and/or perverted. That's just stupid. Especially the perverted part, all too often male characters are assumed to be perverted in nature. I don't want to see any of this.
Do you allow females accusing a guy being pervert because he is a pervert? ie. he gets slapped because he kinda does deserve it?
If so, try Hagure Yuusha no Estetica?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genstone View Post
Chihayafuru is already on my to-watch list, just I haven't watched it yet.
Get it off your todo list. Start watching it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Sword Art Online...This is not just brainless fantasy-action. Plot is taking center stage and the romance is heavy too.
Not trying to deter Genstone from this, as one should make their own judgement, but SAO is opposite of what this says (in my opinion!), sorry.

SOL (not really sure what is placed in SOL, but here's ones I think might somewhat pass in this category):
The Idolmaster - Probably a bit of a hit of miss, due to a huge cast of characters, and the interesting characters might only get the spotlight near the end of the series, depending on who you enjoy (eg. ep 20 with Chihaya for me!)
Acchi Kocchi
Daily Lives of High School Boys
Space Brothers (on going, but already 34 eps)

Fantasy/ecchi:
Rinne no Lagrange.
If you can handle Softenni,then you could probably handle Upotte!!.
Kamisama Dolls - there's a biting brocon, but your no-tsundere stance is awfully strict! I don't think the biting happened too often, though (can't remember that much)

Fantasy:
Was going to mention Psycho-Pass (on going), but you discarded Puella Magi Madoka Magica & Fate/Zero which are all written by Gen Urobuchi if that means anything to you. Main difference is this is about a cop show in a dystopian-ish society.
Girls und Panzer (on going)

Romance:
Hmm...Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (on going)?
Quadratic is offline   Reply With Quote