View Single Post
Old 2008-05-01, 17:14   Link #18
Icehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Wow. Lucky you! I only wish I hadn't seen worse movies.
I have technically seen worse, I just havent PAID to see them Mila herself was hot as always, but that doesn't do anything for me, its like seeing a lone red rose blooming up close and then zooming out revealing it to be stuck in a massive field of steaming shit surrounded by butchered rotting corpses. As a movie everything about it was just far worse than I imagined. It's not like I even had high expectations for the movie either, I just wanted something entertaining to watch on a weekend but it just didn't happen, it wasnt even entertaining in a cheezy way, it was just terrible in every respect to me.

I suppose it might have helped had I read up a little on the plot of the original comics or whatever it was that it was based off of as I wen't into it not knowing anything about the characters or the universe of it. But even still, I would think fans of the comics would have been let down just as much by the way they did that movie.

Quote:
I'm curious, have you ever seen "Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever"? If not, then you don't know what garbage truly is
I was tempted to go see it back in the day when it first came out but I read some reviews and read up on what alot of others thought about it online and thankfully chose not to waste my time.
Icehawk is offline   Reply With Quote