View Single Post
Old 2011-08-30, 16:09   Link #587
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
But that's the thing, I don't think they will ever release store sales record, which comes down to either you take their word for it or you don't. Unless they really decide to do season 2 in that case that would prove there are enough profits to gain from the series but I wouldn't know what to think they would do with the series by then ...
I'm a skeptic by nature, so I prefer facts over something as wavering a person's word any day of the week. In any case, let's ask ourselves this: Why did they go out of their way to proclaim that sales for a particular store chain were doing well when the actual sales records themselves might never be released? Rather curious, if nothing else.

Besides, why would there be such a difference between in-store ordering and online pre-orders if the series were doing well? This becomes even more confusing when you see that plenty of other anime series, many of them current and some from the previous season, all hold strong to their popularity in terms of their online rankings.

Am I to believe that Itsu-Ten's anime is an exception to this? Granted its 1st volume seemed to be doing a bit better in the past few days, but now it's steadily falling back to near 300th place sales-wise.

In any case, with respect to what facts are available to us, all this clamor that Itsu-Ten is doing well just doesn't seem to add up to me.

And with regards to what you said about a 2nd season, such a thing is a far-off dream to ZEXCS in its current state, Itsu-Ten or not. It would be very surprising to see such a thing.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote