View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 07:25   Link #292
Zeroblade
エロ大魔王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname View Post
Is the main cast's class the only ones with special people? Seems like all the super powered people in the school and the entire student council is within that one class. Are all the other students in the school just normal people? And is their teacher really 100,027 years old?

Are Gin's arms really mechanical or are they just something she wears over her real arms?
It's a pretty weird coincidence that all the super people are in a single class; maybe they were paired up that way because only Oriotorai can handle them ww

As for her age, I like to think it the "juuman" is 充満 ("full"), which is a homonym of 十万 ("100,000"). So Toori says she's a full/ripe 27 year-old teacher. Or something like that.

Gin's arms are prosthetic, so I guess they are fully mechanical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
The Uesugi/Russia faction is Svet Rus right? Or Soviet Rus?
The Russian says "Svet", rather than "Soviet", so I am assuming it's the former.

Also I have a quick question for novel readers re: Miriam: was she ever seen and her physical existence acknowledged by anyone other than Azuma? Or is Azuma the only one in actual physical/visual contact with her? I have a little theory boiling.
Zeroblade is offline   Reply With Quote