View Single Post
Old 2012-02-27, 21:28   Link #5
Eater of All
NOM

You know, I've always wondered how an ultimate fusion of all standard archetypes/moe traits would turn out.

Basic traits
A 14-year-old, 145 cm tall DFC loli who periodically switches hairstyles from long hair to twintail to ponytail, bears a conspicious ahoge, and has fangs. Her hair is pink, but she possesses red/green heterochromatic eyes. Due to this, she mostly prefers to wear an eyepatch.

Personality
When talking with the boy she likes, she acts like a tsundere. In truth however, she is also an osananajimi of the protagonist, and can occasionally become a bit of a yandere everytime she sees others girls approach him. She is a little sister of a brother who always teases her. Towards strangers, she appears aloof and shy, but at home she acts like a clumsy genki girl.

Job/Occupation
She works several jobs each day. In the morning, she goes to school; during afternoon-evening, she works at a maid cafe; at night, she hunts bad guys as a magical girl.

Dress styles
Normal seifuku during school hours, elaborate frilly nekomimi maid costume at work, and pink ribboned combat dress in battles. Dons a zettai ryouki during all hours, as well as a shimapan underneath her skirt.

I wanted to add glasses in there somewhere, but that wouldn't fit very well with the eyepatch. I'm sure she's already good enough to win every Saimoe in existence for the next 10 years though.