Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-29, 15:17   Link #1045
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
But then they wouldn't allow so much Kirara around AKB0048 if it's that much of a danger hazard..:\
Maybe they don't know about it. Maybe they need the kirara for some purpose, and judge that the sacrifice of one girl every once in a while is worth it. Maybe they know where the kirara take them, and they grab the girls and feed them to the critter in the shrine. Maybe the centers absorb the kirara and turn into some sort of godlike beings. Maybe there's time travel involved. Maybe the girls get recruited into a spec-ops portion of AKB0048 and go on top secret missions. Maybe DES snipers have been carefully blowing the brains out of every center the group gets, in order to demoralize the rest of 0048.

Maybe none of the above. I'm just tossing out theories for fun.

Quote:
I'm confuse..wouldn't Mimori be much better than Sonata in swim suit?
If you're referring to the Megami scan, I think they just grabbed the girls they considered to be main characters, and Mimori hasn't really been developed enough (character-wise) to qualify yet. She's just sort of... there. She's the sweet-yet-sexy member of the team. We know very little else about her, at this point.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote