View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 08:34   Link #616
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
"Suspicious" skills could possibly also refer to rare skills, since they also number around/slightly above 10. Even Kirito says "probably" in regards to other unique skills, either he doesn't know or he is being unreliable narrator again. Personally I believe they would have deleted OP skills like battle healing along with unique skills, as once unlocked they give an undeniable huge advantage.
How exactly is healing OP? It heals a tiny amount. It's even less OP in ALO where healing magic is common. And, well, they do have katana skills in ALO. Even Lyfa uses one. So clearly they didn't just delete all the rare skills. How exactly are rare skills suspicious anyway? Skill trees are a staple of gaming.

Also, this isn't the only place they mention it, it's just the first one I found. I find your skepticism kind of disturbing honestly. Why do you want so hard to believe that there aren't 10 Unique skills?

Edit: The Battle Healing gives him 600 HP every 10 seconds. That's 60 HP per second. He has 14,500 health. That's about 0.4% per second. It would take 4 minutes to heal himself to full. That's like... nothing. I played a troll in World of Warcraft. That kind of regeneration is a joke that you laugh about with your guild whenever you randomly survive an attack with 1 HP.

Last edited by Clarste; 2012-07-29 at 08:50.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote