View Single Post
Old 2009-08-13, 11:13   Link #4
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

I'm a bit surprised to see it receives an adaptation. The game is only half a year old, and there are many more eroges in 2009 with more sales, ratings, and "hype" which I've thought it's supposed to be the primary selling factor when adapting something.
The VN on Erogamescape (NSFW) is voted quite mediocrish as 75/71, and (I'd guess) its sizeable length explains why 12% dropped the game before finishing it (that's a bit high IMO).
The western players' opinion differ quite a bit from what I've heard. Some seem to recommend it, and other players dropped it due to "it was boring" (quoted). I couldn't find any full review so far, but I might edit that post later if I find a full english review. In any case, M3rry posted his first impressions here, and Hemisphere wrote a review about the trial version.

Anyway here's the game's subbed OP. The subs are by rothmansordunhill.
Spoiler for Game Opening. Press the HQ icon at the bottom.:
_________
As I usually follow (more accurately I try to) most eroge adaptations, I'm probably going to follow that too, but as I said, I'm a wee bit surprised that they are going to adapt that instead of the other, more hyped 2009 VNs.