View Single Post
Old 2010-12-03, 16:00   Link #62
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Again we all count Asuka from evangelion manga a type B tsundere (while Anime Asuka is more type A).

In this case as Ayatsuji really does match all the points of such B type and is a copycat of manga Asuka with more dere and less tsun.

Ayatsuji is not fully honest with herself and her 'open' is more of Horo/Sheryl open were its still not clear if she means it because she messes with his mind at the same time.

You really need to learn more about tsunderes as the term nowadays is obviously broader than you think.
Quote:
And considering that all other traits point to the tsndere type B personality calling her a yandere seems to have no basis at all.
I'm really intrigued in your Tsundere variations. I researched and maybe this is your Source === here http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere
And there are the variations of tsunderes. Well we can really say she is a Type B. And many people confuse this to Yanderes. (It's even noted)
It doesn't mean I don't have any basis. I just got confused and I didn't know any types of Tsunderes.
So we really don't need to discuss this anymore. And more so argue with it.
Darknemo2000 is a Tsundere. Lol. Peace