View Single Post
Old 2011-10-26, 10:56   Link #1172
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
I'm saying that this is actually among the better shows this season, but people are posting pages upon pages of complaints here instead of other shows' threads.
Well that's your opinion. I think this is a below average show so far. I admit the show isn't worse than my expectations only because after reading the summary I had low expectations to begin with. I will give it a few more episodes and then I will probably drop it. I expect there are other people like me so you will probably stop seeing so many negative thoughts because most of us will probably have left the thread.

However "among the better shows this season" not even close. Fate Zero, Hunter X Hunter & Chihayafuru now those are the better shows this season.

Even a show like Tamayura Hitotose (which is not really for me) is much better than this show to me.

Of course that is just my opinion, you don't have to share it. You are free to think Guilty Crown is the best show of the season. And if you feel that way then I hope you enjoy it. But not everyone is going to feel the same.