View Single Post
Old 2014-03-07, 00:36   Link #750
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
XUSE made a dakimakura for her a while back, and it was called 悠久のユーフォリア NeXT.ver. Possible hint at a spin-off or maybe the third game?

I want 高瀬奈緒文 back on the team. >< Xuse and Eternal should just collaborate for the third game already.

Aren't you upset about how current Xuse nerfed Yuuto and Aselia so much? I think they're going to nerf Eternals in general since they're borderline god-like beings, therefore probably think it'd be difficult for most people to relate with them. Really, it'll be like MtG's incident when they depowered Planeswalkers so newer players can identify with them more.

Speaking of Planeswalkers, I noticed that Eternals are quite similar to them. From Mana, elements, and Eternals... I think old Xuse were fans of MtG. ^
Yeah...they depowered Yuuto and Aselia

But we have to note that Yuuto and Aselia in TD weren't in their peak form either, what with Aselia being pregnant and all.

You still have the likes of Nozomu, Narukana, Et, Myuugi and Rogas etc.

Especially if it's a final Law vs Chaos game, then it should be sufficiently epic.

And hard to relate? Well, you can relate with Seinarukana's cast quite well....

To suddenly just nerf them with no explanation is a serious discontinuty effect from earlier fluff and would be rather jarring to longtime fans of the game

And yes...they are similar to MTG or I think...superficially...Exalted