View Single Post
Old 2014-03-07, 13:03   Link #751
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Yeah...they depowered Yuuto and Aselia

But we have to note that Yuuto and Aselia in TD weren't in their peak form either, what with Aselia being pregnant and all.
Being weakened/limited is normal for Eternals, this is especially true when they're inside the Time Tree. Still, Minions should be easy opponents for Aselia and Yuuto. Well, I can excuse Aselia since she was in an unprecedented state, but not Yuuto.

The only way I can imagine where Eternals might have a difficult time against Minions is if they entered a world that have very, very little Mana, to the point where they might be weaker than Minions stat-wise. Even in that case, Mana is needed for both parties to use their abilities, so whoever gathers up enough Mana should be victorious. Anti-body Weapons putting up a decent fight makes sense though.
Quote:
You still have the likes of Nozomu, Narukana, Et, Myuugi and Rogas etc.

Especially if it's a final Law vs Chaos game, then it should be sufficiently epic.

To suddenly just nerf them with no explanation is a serious discontinuty effect from earlier fluff and would be rather jarring to longtime fans of the game
But what I'm afraid of is XUSE suddenly nerfing them all. Worse, if they went ahead to retcon them.

Quote:
And hard to relate? Well, you can relate with Seinarukana's cast quite well....
Most of Seinarukana's cast weren't Eternals though. ^ Euphoria needed the Eternal Filter and Inen to weaken her be at main cast's level.

I'm not saying I find it hard, but that XUSE might think it'll be hard for potential newer fans.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote