View Single Post
Old 2014-03-12, 21:06   Link #755
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Well, it was a whole world's protection mechanism vs them and said mechanism was being fed by a really strong Mana vein that even Yuuto had trouble cutting

Ok, still not a very good excuse for his showing but yeah...

Retcon something without destroying storylines is quite hard to do. Would be near suicidal from a writer's perspective if they did that.

I'm talking about Nozomu, Narukana and Satsuki.
Oh well, I'll just take it as Eternal Filter + that protection mechanism as a sufficient enough reason.

We'll just have to see.

Oh yeah, Nozomu, Narukana, and Satsuki are proof that Eternals are human-like enough despite their powers. Most Eternals are really, Tokimi and Temuorin already showed that in EnA. ^ So, Xuse shouldn't have any reasons to nerf them to make them easier to identify with.

On another topic, has anyone played Eternal's Yumina? I swear, the world of Tilscied, Veridadia, the sword, scabbard, shield artifacts, Sephira sword from Ordacle (reference of a rank 3 shinken or higher), and Amureis makes me think Yumina-verse might be unofficially connected to Eternity Sword-verse. Veridadia is like an incarnation of a rank 4 shinken and Amureis' existence and powers seems like a blatant Eternal.

Spoiler for Amureis:
Amureis = Eternal's Euphoria.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote