View Single Post
Old 2012-12-19, 03:35   Link #1982
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
That was more like personal view though, rather than the whole family's treatment. It's like saying First High as a whole act like an ass toward Tatsuya when only select few like Morisaki does that. Also, FLT officially belong to the Shiba family instead of Yotsuba family(more on their family situation will be touched upon in vol 6), and the Shiba is not exactly fond of Yotsuba either.

Ninja'ed . Like I said, psion count is the raw power, it's like height in basketball, useless without skill accompanying it.

Disintegration on it's own is basic magic, unlike complicated magic like Miyuki's, but I agree that doing it fast is difficult. My point is, Tatsuya as a child might not have already shown that he will be able to take that basic magic and master it completely. Using my earlier analogy, if you see a kid able to do multiplication at 6, who later is able to master it and able to do multiplication with a lot of large number his head in 10 seconds after he grow up, you will think of him as brilliant, but there's no way to know he will be brilliant when he was 6 and seeing him doing multiplication at 6 year old certainly wouldn't deter anyone from steering him to do something else beside math for a living.
i just read the part that described disintegration as NOT being basic and that it was actually extremely difficult to use. I even found the exact part that states this

Spoiler for decomposition story description:

That was from volume 2 chapter 11